Metric 75-100 mm Isomaster model
These Swiss made Tesa micrometers are among the finest available. They have a friction sleeve which lies a bit better in the hand, making one handed operation easier for some. They also have slanted lines on the barrel and that may be a deciding factor when investing in these. Some people can't tolerate those slants. Others have found out that they're easier on the eyes. If you're not sure on this point, select another micrometer such as Etalon Series 260, made by the same manufacturer.
Metric models are available up to 300 mm. Please inquire about larger sizes, which are almost never in stock in the US.
- Swiss made
- tungsten carbide anvils
- .25" anvil diameter on 100 mm models and smaller
- .31" anvil diameter on 100 mm models and larger
- 0.01 mm discrimination
- friction maximum force 10N
- durable plastic case
- friction sleeve can be reversed to render it inactive
- ID (serial number) for easy ISO compliance
- manufacturer's calibration report with declaration of conformity