These point micrometers (both mechanical and digital) have anvils and spindles "designed to measure the web thickness of drills, small grooves, keyways and other hard to reach dimensions."
- narrow 15° measuring point with approximately .012" radius
- broader 30° measuring point with approximately .012" radius
- carbide measuring tips remain accurate longer
- ratchet stop, the same as other micrometers
- micrometers larger than 0-1" come with a setting standard
- plastic storage case and zero-adjustment wrench included
Mitutoyo point micrometers are also available in metric versions and in digital versions.
By clicking "check stock" you will be brought to Amazon.com where you will undoubtedly find the best discounts. You will also be assured of getting a genuine Mitutoyo micrometer as long as the web site states "shipped from and sold by Amazon". Beware of Chinese imitations which may be sold by unauthorized third-party sellers. We show the purchase order price in case your company needs to buy with purchase orders.